In the case of disputes arising consumer contracts, the Law on the Protection of Consumers went to a double separation in terms of the legal authority to apply. Accordingly, the parties are required to apply to the consumer arbitration committee or consumer court for the amount of the dispute. While it is possible to appeal to consumer courts against decisions of consumer arbitration committees, the decisions of consumer courts on this appeal are of a definite nature.
In the Consumer Law category, legal issues related to legal disputes and consumer rights arising consumer contracts are published. If you would like to receive expert consumer lawyer support for disputes regarding the sale of goods and services between the consumer and the seller, you can contact us via our contact page or you can add us your questions and comments about your legal issues under the articles published in this category.
Our Consumer Legal Advocacy Team
* Applicability to the arbitral tribunal for the benefit of consumers,
* Consumer court action and follow-up
* Evaluation of consumer demands and resolution of disputes
* In cases involving the sale of external real estate, follow suit at consumer courts
* Dealership and distributorships